Tuesday, November 20, 2018

WHATEVER I MAY SAY WITH EASE, I'M EVER SURROUNDED BY THESE FACTS AT MY WORK!


  • Competitive working in high demand field thru' quality product deliveries to few rich customers or many average ones backed by constant improvements of skills alone makes me emphasize at the end of the day saying..

'I did it!'
  • As the competitive business is the core ingredient of human survival in the world, nothing is guaranteed to me beyond and my work remains endless..
  • Where the rich spend, economic activity is sure augmented and there a few times the investment needed by me to acquire a capability is just a negative situation with me and nothing more.. 
  • I can ever do my allotted task in my work area without a single doubt and there, lack of time for other activities often trims my personality beyond.. 
  • Often, the gap between ‘I'll do’ and 'what I do' is ever a fact with me and if I firm up on zeroing down that gap, sure time will be found for me beyond 24 hrs in a day bringing in the required improvements in me.. 
  • My sincerity remains sure the gateway for long time association with my work but a bit greed there sooner or later brings down the curtains permanently catapulting my hoarding in the process..
  • At work, I should ever stretch but never break and that working may not bring to me a great life at the end of the day but sure a relaxed one, no doubt..
  • The very safe investment of mine forever lies in giving out part energies for the production of essentials too in parallel to my giving away in my trained areas..
  • Willingness to work from my end sure brings its own riches to me and that good work doubly sure keeps the bad man away from me..
  • As I concentrate on my work, 'small' ever remains interesting to me with the difference between 'leisure time', 'free time' and 'working time' becoming nil backed by the 5 core facts of work constantly floating around me Viz.,
              1. It's always safer to do a little extra work, pay a little extra attention or appear a little less at work rather than stick to the exact,

              2. If Friday evenings are highly interesting, Monday mornings would be too sickening,

              3. It's a myth that a capable worker is easily available,

              4. No payment is good enough for one to satisfy the whims and fancies of one's Boss and

              5. The Novice at work ever remains conscious of own achievements where as the Professional just concentrates!

Keyword: WORK

6 comments:

  1. Those are some great points sir... thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana for the appreciation here.. I saw this comment very late and sorry for the same!

      Delete
  2. Great pointers sir. Being aware of the gap between 'I will do' and 'What I do' is definitely needed to work towards bridging the gap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Somali, I saw this comment today only.. Thanks for the appreciation!

      Delete
  3. Nice insight Sir. Thanks for sharing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation.. Sorry to say that I saw this comment today only!

      Delete