Saturday, December 29, 2018

BEING GOOD.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?


“He was truly a man of prosperity. Worked smart, made use of every opportunity, took bold decisions and made fortunes. How I wish I followed him and ever remained 

As the shadow of that Best Entrepreneur of the Century!”

I said at the back of a great admiration towards the said departed personality.. My listeners smiled agreeing to what I said!

“Oh, truly a man of bravery at the back of an exemplary courage and mental strength. In his active days of life as I remember, how much he stood up bravely and faced the challenges of life. How I wish I followed him and ever remained 


As the shadow of that Iron Man of our times!”

I said at the back of a overwhelming appreciation towards the said departed gentleman.. My listeners nodded their heads in affirmation!

“What a learned and knowledgeable man was he! Ask him anything, it was on his finger tips the next moment. I don't know, how he could grasp so much.. How I wish I followed him and ever remained 


As the shadow of that Storehouse of Knowledge!”

I said at back of a noticeable applause for the spoken departed personality.. My listeners applauded along with me!

“He was truly the wise and the man of reference for any advice of his times. Many in their bad times were able to steer their lives in the right direction through his valuable advice.. How I wish I followed him and ever remained 


As the shadow of the Great Advisor of our times!”

I said with an all time awe clearly seen on my face towards the said departed wise man.. My listeners too expressed similar feeling!

“He was such a principled man on whom any one could bank upon without a bit of hesitation. With hard work and principled living alone, he stood as a true example of simplicity.. How I wish I followed him and ever remained 


As the shadow of that single Principled Man of Generations around us!”

I said with a feeling of high gratitude in my mind for the departed personality.. My listeners remained thankful to the best personality of the times!

“Really, a man of philanthropy! He, without a single hesitation used to help out the maximum number of people around through liberal donations. Rarely, we find such a man around us.. How I wish I followed him and ever remained 


As the shadow of that man of True Generosity!”

I said with a great respect feeling well noticed on my face for the departed man who gave away generously.. My listeners bowed down to him!

“He might not be that much famous in anything special but was truly a good man of our times. Through out his life he was helpful to every one. Whenever I had a problem, I was sure of a solution and some relief in his presence.. How I wish I followed him all along and ever remained 


In the shadow of that humble personality.. 

I lost my Best Friend!” 

I said as tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably, my listeners too instantly saying with an emotional outburst,

"Our Best Friend too!"

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend,




an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’


Keyword: GOOD

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Archana.. Happy to receive your Comment on these Pages!

      Delete
  2. Great Post.:).

    Cheers,
    Sriram & Krithiga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sriram and Krithiga.. That's ever the greatness of goodness in this world!

      Delete
  3. A nice post in response to wow prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post and got me glued as to what would be your next choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suhasini for the compliment and appreciation.. Wishes!

      Delete
  5. Thanks a lot for the appreciation Lek Raj.. Love it.. Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for the appreciation Lek Raj.. Love it.. Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful eulogy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Nice compliment and thanks for the same.. Best Wishes!

      Delete