Monday, December 31, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019.. A TRUE MEANING TO THE ONLINE WRITINGS OF OURS!


When the youth of today are asked like stop for a minute whenever someone sneezes before actively moving on, they no more believe there, often question like..

  • Why should I stop my works?
  • Where's it written that I should do this?
  • Who originally started this?
  • Which one had gone wrong, when not followed thus?
  • When did you see the wrong actually happening?
  • What's the origin of all this talk?
  • How can you simply say all this without any solid proof? 
Etc..etc..

And never settle with such impositions unless they are reasonably convinced..

No doubt, such a Great Enquiry Spirit with modern youth should never rest unless the same is reasonably answered and justified but few times, we equally hear around us talks like..

'I can't rest now.. My hectic running round with my works surely brings in the results and accordingly alone I plan and expand in my life!'

And

'This is my life.. I work, earn, spend, save and live all by myself as per the principles of economics. What's wrong in this approach?'

Here alone if we just ponder over the life in front at the back of the constant endless movements of ours within as well as outside of us, it'll in no time be evident that

Those movements are nothing but series of approximations and adjustments and never the straight line paths of mathematics. That being the case, it's sure wisdom to pause, see partly the reality and then alone move on steadily rather than believe blindly in our own thinking..

It means otherwise..

Not to run with that mad thrust other than the normal required / approved / expected from me on an average and thus continue doing my duties

And

Whenever forgotten and subsequently remembered, again try optimizing the speed based on priorities in front rather than my likes and dislikes..

As I live thru' my life thus, actions like sneezing etc as well as hurrying up beyond from my end would become less important to me at the back of

The discharge of duties with me alone gaining prominence with

The other man ever surfacing in the scenario as the one who is seen truly eligible to receive part of my attention well within my limits and capacities, all along

I for max time, remaining as witness for all those happenings with a new assertion within Viz.,

'No doubt, it's my life alone.. Here sure, I work, earn, spend and save but give too to remain as truly human all by myself. This alone is the right approach in my life!'

Seen in such a context, the online writing from my end as a

Reviewer, Influencer or Blogger in whatever field

Sure should continue at the back of that understanding and then alone I would be doing justice to my writing at my level as traces of my those writings/sayings forever go in the

  • Interest of that man on this earth who is no way related or known to me staying far away in the remotest corner of the earth but 
Truly eligible to receive benefit of my action!

A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2019 TO ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS AND FB FRIENDS!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSire Prompt Most book, tech, lifestyle, food, and fashion reviewers and influencers, reviewers, and bloggers are idiots who hardly understand what they are doing. Do you agree?#OnlineWriting

Keywords: ONLINE WRITINGS

 

14 comments:

  1. Thanks and greetings for 2019!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Rupam for the wishes.. Wish you and your family a happy New Year 2019!

      Delete
  3. loved the post. happy new year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rekhaji for the compliment.. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. Wishing you and your family a very Happy & Prosperous New Year 👍 Sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sachin.. Wish you and your family a very happy and joyful New Year, 2019!

      Delete
  5. Thank you and wish you and yours a Brilliant 2019!

    ReplyDelete