Saturday, March 16, 2019

BEING HUMAN.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?
  • "It's no more a problem if you do what I tell out of my personal experience in this direction. You should.....!"

  • "I know the problem and I know the solution too. Just do it. You'll be alright as my directional sense says that. You should.....!"
  • "Many who had similar issues were out of the mess, the moment they followed my advice. They were directionless and I alone set them right there. You should.....!"
  • "See, the Sun rises in the east alone and never the other way. My direction of talk too is unique in that way. You should.....!"
  • "I know presently the winds are blowing from north. That's why you are here, exactly with me who can 100% steer your direction of thinking. You should.....!"
  • "You are in midst of a sea like crisis and you have to set the sails firmly in the direction you are supposed to move. You should.....!"
  • "Our life is a long journey and we are bound to lose our direction as other beliefs get in our way and make us shaky. You should.....!"
  • "No more discussions and the problem with you is crystal clear. Steer your way and set your direction of thinking firm. You should.....!"
Eight knowledgeable men,
Eight firm advices in
Eight directions of thinking


All affirming

"KEEP THE MAN TROUBLING YOU AT HANDFUL DISTANCE PERMANENTLY

And live your life as

A KING!"

That advice inspired me instantly and soon I started following that without a say. Life thus became busy, the problem appeared gone and it was forgotten for a while but not long as one specific happening squarely showed me where I was leaving me

RESTLESS AND ANXIOUS ALL ALONG!

That night as I went to sleep with such a state of mind, the Almighty appeared in my dream saying..

"Why don't you see your own ninth direction here of
  • Living thru' the physical aspects of life that have to be lived through 
  • Suitably modifying the directions of actions as the life comes up continuously 
  • Addressing them through constructive action from your end and 
  • Leaving the complex ones which time alone could solve all along..
In the process..

KEEP THE MAN TROUBLING YOU AT HANDFUL DISTANCE AS YOU ACT BUT REMAIN HELPFUL THERE OTHERWISE

And thus live your life as

A HUMAN!"

I suddenly woke up from my sleep and rubbing my eyes as I opened my window facing east, I could see the beautiful golden colored skies studded with morning twilight of rising Sun. I instantly folded my hands to Sun God and offered my heart felt Prayer with a promise..

"Lord! I promise, I follow the path you showed me and 


I'll never do getting away from my next man again because today only I understood ultimately that discipline of 

BEING HELPFUL TO MY NEXT MAN

Alone makes my life

PEACEFUL AND CALM ALL ALONG!

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend,


an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

Keyword: HUMAN


2 comments: