Tuesday, April 30, 2019

LET ME STOP THE EXTRA PRETENDING EVERYWHERE!

 


### The Great Saint being in the state of Highest Understanding too, was advised by His Master in His earlier birth to lead a full fledged family life, go thru' all those travails of life and then only embrace Sainthood..

He accordingly thru' certain higher powers with him, took birth in a Royal family, lived the life of king and householder holding various powers and the attached responsibilities and then alone embraced Sainthood in the next birth!

### Hearing one night a knock on the door, the Master asked,

"Who's that?"

"It's me!"

Was the reply of the Master's closest Disciple..

"'Me'.. Means?"

The Master enquired..

"To know that alone, I'm here!"

Was the reply..

Seen in the context of the 2 instances of Great Personalities in their lives myself existing far, far away from those Strengths and Understanding, I have no way other than leading a fully disciplined life of responsibilities as certain questioning starts in me..

Who am I actually in my life?

Thus seen, the positions I hold in all walks of life with so many designations and names on a broader way are a sort of pretensions only but no go as on date, I need to hold those positions in my life and do justice to the roles taken up..

Strangely, as I live thru' that responsible and highly respected life, soon certain extra pretensions start working in me as my 'self' pulls to me side saying..

"Make the hay when the Sun shines!"

Thus starts the degradation in me with those unnecessary pretensions embracing me one by one holding tight in my all those original positions making me stoop down endlessly making it..

THE NEVER ENDING THIRST IN ME!

Here alone

I can either make my life or mar life and the choice is purely mine alone by either

Involving nonstop in that degradation of pretending everywhere with few similar mentalities joining me therein saying

  • 'Let's see the end of the horizons here.. This itself is experiencing the ultimate.. There is nothing beyond!'
Thus making me pretend more and more endlessly to the point of brim when on a day, the life I embraced thus itself collapses to the root leaving me totally in pain..

Or

Understanding that no doubt, I need to pretend in many ways to lead a decent life given to me thru' discharge of my responsibilities in various roles but they are always limited and as well they are essential to continue this life to find out the Truth in life..
  • Here, thru' vigilance and restraint in me let me, control these pretensions going on the wrong side and discipline myself there and thus pave way thru' my such infinitesimally small contributions in finding the Ultimate Truth endlessly wherein
THE LAST PRETENSION FALLS OFF WITH THE DAWN OF KNOWLEDGE!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut said that. Do you agree? #LifePretension

Keyword: PRETENDING

6 comments:

  1. very true, I am getting very angry who is making extra pretending people/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pranita for the compliment.. A good comment here!

      Delete
  2. Very nice and meaningful post....Your most welcome to my blog.
    iwillrocknow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nitish for the appreciation.. Sure I do visit your blog.. Wishes!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Harsh for the appreciation.. Love it!

      Delete