Friday, July 28, 2023

TRUE FREEDOM OF LIFE!


"I want my freedom at any cost. Let me

Tell good to people,
Win over them and
Secure my freedom..

If that doesn't happen, let me

Give something to people,
Please them and
Secure my freedom..

If that too doesn't happen, let me

Use diplomacy to divide people,
Manage them and
Secure my freedom..

If that also doesn't happen, let me

Show my muscle power on people,
Create fear in them and
Secure my freedom..

I thought aloud. The wise man smiled at me and said..

"If destiny doesn't favor you for a moment, is not all that freedom gone at one stroke?"

"---------"

"Why don't you use the same discipline of

Telling.. To educate people, 
Giving..To make people better, 
Diplomacy..To resolve issues of people and 
Muscle power.. To protect people 

And thus

USE YOURSELF TO MAKE OTHERS MAX FREE..

If done with dedication, those actions of yours alone make you face the tougher moments of life with a smile making you experience

THE TRUE FREEDOM OF YOUR LIFE!"

The Post is written in line with the week's IndiSpire Prompt

4 comments:

  1. The ultimate aim should be to serve others, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly reaffirmed the message of the Post, Durga Prasad.. Thanks for the appreciation!

      Delete