Thursday, August 15, 2019

NO DOUBT THE PROGRAMS AND TIMINGS WERE TRIMMED OUT A LOT BUT NOT A BIT.. THE LOVE BEHIND!



The rich man's son boarded the domestic flight and occupied his seat. Next to him was another young man of his age returning from his office outstation work. They were chatting all along the 2 hrs of flight journey. Both of them got off at the destination and the rich man's son moved towards the international airport. He was soon on phone speaking to his sister settled in abroad..

  • "Sis! On the eve of the Great Festival, I would be at your door step by tomorrow morning sharp at 7 am ready to get the Rakhi tied by you. I have a very great interesting program for you and your family for the next one week. I need to return after that because of my tight business schedules. Wishes to you all!"
The young man who sat next to him walked out of airport and in half hr time reached his booked hotel. He was soon on phone speaking to his sister living in the hub of the city..
  • "Sis! I would be at your door step by tomorrow morning sharp at 7 am ready to get the Rakhi tied by you. I have a great interesting program for you and your family for the next 3 days. I need to return after that because of my tight program schedules. Wishes to you all!"
The young hotel manager finished his job of attending to the young man and was in taxi going home in one corner of the city. He was soon on phone speaking to his sister in the other corner of the city..
  • "Sis! I would be at your door step by tomorrow morning sharp at 7 am ready to get the Rakhi tied by you. I have an interesting program for you and your family for the day. I need to return after that because of my tight work schedules. Wishes to you all!"
The young taxi driver having completed the trip, closed for the day and was returning home in the outskirts of the city. He was soon on phone speaking to his sister somewhere in the remote corner of the city..
  • "Sis! I would be at your door step by tomorrow morning sharp at 7 am ready to get the Rakhi tied by you. I have a program for you and your family for 2 hours. I need to return after that because of my tight work. Wishes to you all!"

HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN!

Keyword: sister

2 comments:

  1. Haha nice post sir... Very well thought.... But in reality maybe only the taxi guy and probably the hotel manager will actually visit the sisters and get their Rakhis physically tied.... The other more affluent beings will rely on the virtual means!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ira Mishra for the appreciation on the Post.. What you said is sure many times the Truth.. A good comment here!

      Delete