Wednesday, August 14, 2019

THE BEGINNING OF TRUE FREEDOM!




In the beginning, the better placed man by birth decided to live sharing shelter with the less better placed man by birth next to him by making use of the available facilities around equally..
  • “I'm an expert here and I will be doing main jobs to keep the whole area in trim condition for both of us. You relax and just help me where required. Anyway, I would be asking you that help only once in a way!"
Said the better one with a broad smile..

“In such a situation over a period of time, I’ll just become nothing and will be a lost person for life time..


I don't want to do that when we have no such prior obligation and remain equal!”

Said the less better one firmly..

  • “Okay.. since I'm an expert, let me maintain the whole area in trim condition for both of us and you help me all along picking up your own experience in the area!"
Suggested the better one in a softer tone..

“In such a situation over a period of time, I’ll just remain a working person for you taking orders from you.. 

I don't want to do that when we have no such prior obligation and remain equal!”

Asserted the less better one equally..

  • “OK, since I've the expertise, I’ll help out in all the works that need my expertise and you can take up the remaining works. In that way we'll almost make our struggle equal and my expertise too will be well utilized. What do you say?”
Asked the better one sheepishly..

“In such a situation over a period of time, what all you worked through will come out the best and mine will not. In the end, it appears that you struggled a lot and I did much less.. 

I don't want to do that when we have no such prior obligation and remain equal!”

Replied the less better one with no mood to accept..

  • "Right.. Since it is a fact that we have different expertises and you only say that mine is better than yours, I'll compensate you suitably and there you too will gain not less. Hope this arrangement has no problem!"
Said the better one in a bit authoritative tone..

"Still, it makes a big difference between us over long period of time and that way I can never become equal to you.. 

I don't want to do that when we have no such prior obligation and remain equal!”

Said the less better one again firmly..

  • "Ok.. The final offer.. We'll demarcate our portions and each one of us work in our own areas keeping them in trim condition. Common problems, we'll address on sharing basis on alternate days. Am sure, you agree here!"
Said the better one in a little bit angry tone..

"I sure accept the suggestion provided we erect a temporary demarcating wall to a level where in we'll have a certain privacy in our own areas where each one of us does in our own way out of our freedom and thus lives thru' with full dignity. Beyond this min segregation.. 

In rest of the issues we are one and thus truly live like good friends forever caring for each other!”

Clarified the less better one with a broad smile..

Right at that moment, the concept of 

True Economic Living 

Took it's birth to do it's own wonders to the world at large and today we have 

Countries, States, Local Bodies, Organizational Groups and Families 

Upholding the concept at their own Levels celebrating their own that 

INDEPENDENCE DAY WITH JOY AND VOGOR!

Keyword: INDEPENDENCE

4 comments:

  1. That was a very well put up article. The way story grew with arguments makes a fun read. A very creative way of putting the message. Nice read sir.. :-)
    (its PH)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Prakash.. You equally said it right.. A nice Comment here on the Post!

      Delete
  2. Very creative way of putting across an age old thing on which the world hinges!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ira Mishra for the compliment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete