Friday, October 25, 2019

MY ACTIONS.. WHERE EXACTLY THEY SHOULD FIT IN?


"I earned honestly and it's ever my money. I use it in the way I like and the rest, I should safeguard

For my Future, for my Welfare and for my Progeny..

I don't want to part with my precious earnings in the name of giving here and there recklessly..

If some people need money, it's their problem and let them alone work for their requirement. I'll never part with my money!"

Thus was speaking ever the man of high worldly interest..

"No doubt, I might have earned honestly but it's never my money. I should never use it in the way I like other than

For my Future and for my Welfare and the left out anyhow goes to my Progeny which is not basically my responsibility..

Beyond, I should be ready to part with my money thru' giving without much fuss and questioning. It's really cruel to do that. Let others too be benefitted indirectly thru' my progress..

Some one is in need of money means, God is expecting me to do something there. Here, I should straight away be a party to that doing without a second thought!"

Thus was speaking, often the man of many morals..

"I should earn honestly and feel happy that I did so. I should use it in the way I'm supposed to. Rest I should safeguard

For my Future, for my Welfare and for my Progeny..

I should part with a limited of it in a controlled way by giving to the deserved ones who are in dire need. Rest of the so called needy people should directly work for their requirement..

Some one needs money means, God is expecting me to play my role in the right way with my discrimination capacity. I should sure be a party to that doing but never encourage laziness and ease in the recipients!"

Thus was speaking, ever the man of certain clarity..

There was a Message from Above..

  • "No doubt, the man of high worldly interest is the self interested personality but he is sure of that at his understanding level and thus doing justice to his capacity in full which I bestowed upon him ever remaining useful to himself which is as per My Plan..
The purpose of his life in this world as on date..
  • The man of clarity is again sure of his understanding level and is doing justice to his capacity in full which again I bestowed upon him ever remaining useful to the world at large which is as per My Plan..
The purpose of his life in this world as on date..
  • But strangely, the middle man caught in his own web of morals is never rising to his capacities in full which I originally bestowed upon him and doing unnecessary and unhelpful works to the world ever believing that I only bestowed upon him all that which as per My Plan is never
The purpose of his life in this world as on date!

Keyword: ACTIONS

2 comments: