Saturday, October 19, 2019

WHY TO LOOK AT IT IN BITS AND PIECES, WHEN THE 'ALL IN ONE' DISCIPLINE DOES THAT IN TOTAL?


All along, life in front encourages and helps me stick to Truth..
  • If I pay no attention to that, it tries to assert Truthfulness everywhere..
  • If I remain adamant not to follow that, it forces me without an exception towards the Truthful Actions..
  • If I oppose that too with a proud feeling, it brings forth it's own implementation of Establishing the Truth
And moves on ever expecting me to be alert in my life!

Simultaneously, the ignorance in me lures me with its own attractions..

  • If I remain unyielded to that allurement, it pretends to be my well wisher showing me the escaping routes of all those attractions..
  • If I remain adamant not to listen there, it threatens me with dire consequences of not listening to it..
  • If I oppose there too with all firmness, it retreats temporarily from its malicious intentions
And moves on making bigger plans of catching me up when not alert!

Seen thus, even though looks the toughest way ,

  • It's ever better I stick to Truth and accordingly mold my life rather than
  • Yield to many instant attractions around and get lost into an alluring world of ultimate nothingness! 
If firmed up so, the next moment
  • Out is the tension in me and 
  • Comes in the everlasting peace
In which state of mind, 

A Single Action

Alone is perceived every moment!

Said the other way the single choice of living my life right,

  • Just touches me like the softest feather and graces me all along my life but the choice of wrong
  • Hits me like the hardest rock and makes me flat many times in my life
And making that choice is purely mine and mine alone!

Thus, it truly remains a choice-less living or otherwise called the wisest choice if seen in the right sense as the Ultimate Solution for

Fear, Despondency and Sorrow

Of life which do not vanish but come and go on and on but myself remaining ever ready to bear all that without a single remorse feeling..

Otherwise, every moment,

  • Attitude remains a choice,
  • Happiness remains a choice,
  • Optimism remains a choice,
  • Kindness remains a choice,
  • Giving remains a choice and
  • Respect remains a choice
With me, ever backed by
  • Various timely soothing advices
  • Endless indirect controls and
  • Many highly acclaimed remedies with the same
Fear, Despondency and Sorrow

Constantly terrifying me with no solace seen in front!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt.. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” Your reflection on those words of Roy T Bennett #WiseChoices

Keyword: CHOICE

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much for leaving such a good comment on these pages!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Indrani! Comments from Bloggers like you are of real worth at the back of my Writings!

      Delete
  3. Congrats for getting Indiblogger award. Wishing you a great year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Duraga Prasad for the compliment.. Wish you and your family a happy and prosperous New Year 2018!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your success. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete