Saturday, November 9, 2019

WHAT'S LESS.. WHAT'S NOT LESS?



That evening, as usual I started murmuring within endlessly..

“It appears God is unfair to me. Many times what I plan and what happens exactly go opposite leaving me sad in my life..

  • I regularly pray to God,
  • I am all the time devotional,
  • I do many good things and
  • I remain simple and humble.
Yet, the Almighty is not kind to me. I don’t know why my life is like this!”

The wise man in distance was seen smiling and directly communicating to me..

“Dear! Are you not happy of your own ‘Self’ comprising of your basic

  • Physique,
  • Mental capabilities,
  • Well-being?”
"Yes, I love that my 'self' without a doubt!”

"Then as

NO 1 ACT OF GRATITUDE

Why don't you thank the Almighty for making all that straight away your 


OWN PLUS 

Without default? Next,

Have you not got your birth as descendent in the family tree of yours of which you are proud today?”

"Why to question on this? I love my ancestry like anything!”

“Don’t you like your parents?”

“What like them? I worship them. What's that they haven't given me in my life?”

“How do you like your siblings?”

“They are the dearest to me; I work a lot for them and ready to give them the best always!”

"Then as

NO 2 ACT OF GRATITUDE

Why don't you thank the Almighty for making all that straight away your 


OWN PLUS 

Without default? Beyond,


Do you love your Mother tongue?”

“My Mother tongue is the sweetest language ever known to me in the world!”

"Don't you like your Native Town?"

"I'am proud to call myself one born in my Town!"

“Are you not a proud man of this great Country?”

“I Salute here!”

"Then as

NO 3 ACT OF GRATITUDE

Why don't you thank the Almighty for making all that straight away your 


OWN PLUS 

Without default?"

I was speechless.. The wise man concluded,

“Dear! Do understand that a sincere Daily Prayer and living your life with all humility ready to return to Him through a Service to His Creation truly completes that

RIGHT THANKING

From your end at this moment and never, never those endless self pitying murmurs!"

The Post is written as an introspection into one's life in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt

Its the month of gratitude. Share three things you are grateful for. #gratitudemonth

Keyword: GRATITUDE

8 comments:

  1. That's so true! We often tend to dwell on the negatives rather on the positives! Gratitude for the things that we may tend to take for granted but without which our life wouldn't be what it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deepa Gopal for concurrence and appreciation on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete