Sunday, March 1, 2020

AS TOUGH MOMENTS PASS..


'It was the worst of times'. 

Of my life.. I lost total hope, life was going on but in which direction was not known as uncertainty ruled everywhere. For a while, I was clueless on how to manage the situation in front..

That night I went to bed but the worries with me never made fall asleep. I tossed on bed for a long time but as sleep never favored me, I got up and looked thru' window..

In distance, I heard a man trying to say something to me and as I paid my attention to that I heard,

"Remember,

Every moment of your life needs certain action from your end without an exception whatever be your state of mind..

That moment, you may act in a certain way according to your ease or dullness of course, strictly sticking to the laws of land..

And the moment passes..

No regrets, let that pass but ready yourself for the next moment of action and

There out of your wisdom, try reduce the gap between the 2 actions again with you Viz.,

One.. That needed from your end and
Two.. How you are driven by the force within to be at ease or taken over by dullness feeling..

Again the moment passes..

Continue with that

DISCIPLINE AND EASE OR DULLNESS FEELING WITHIN LIMITS

And in that state what happens around goes on continuously..

Beyond in certain intervals, get into

MEDITATIVE MODE AND PRAYER

For

OVERALL STABILITY WITH YOU

And for the

ULTIMATE CARE BY DIVINE FORCES OF THE UNIVERSE!"

Suddenly my dream ended and I woke up from my deep sleep I got into last night without my knowledge. It was early morning hrs with twi-light seen on the eastern horizon and the twittering of the birds heard in distance..

As I rubbed my eyes and tried slowly recollecting my dream, a smile came up on my face with a deep feeling in me on the previous night's thoughts of mine Viz.,

'Indirectly, the situation in front 
  • Forced me divert my attention from ever lingering mundane thoughts of self interest and remain supportive to the man next to me in need as ultimately 
MYSELF AND THAT MAN NEXT TO ME LIVE ON THE SAME BASE OF COSMOS; NEVER AWAY AT ANY TIME!'

Thus, my earlier thought of last year instantly had undergone total transformation myself feeling within..

‘It was the best of times'.

Of my life as that life indirectly taught me

THE VERY MUCH REQUIRED GREAT DISCIPLINE OF MY LIFE!

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend


an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

Keyword: MOMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment