Thursday, February 27, 2020

WHY IS THE 'COLORFUL RAINBOW' MISSING IN MY LIFE OFTEN? #CauseAChatter



On one Sunday..

  • "Sir! That my friend Dinesh never cares for my feelings and is always... Equally the friend Raghav we once met... Gets into each and every detail... Leave him.. The other friend Govind.. Looks like a gentleman... But so many plans behind..."
The next Sunday..
  • "Sir! That my friend Govind... And equally the friend Dinesh... Leave him.. The other friend Raghav..."
Further to that..
  • "Sir! That my friend Raghav... And equally the friend Govind... Leave him.. The other friend Dinesh..."
After some more days..
  • "Sir! That my friend Dinesh... And equally the friend Raghav... Leave him.. The other friend Govind..."
"Dear! I'll show you a magic.. Here are 3 stars.. Red, brown and black ones..
  • Leave the red in front hall here, brown in bed room and black in the kitchen and come back.. Done?
  • Now move the red to bed room, brown to kitchen and black to front hall.. Ok?
  • Next, move the red to kitchen, brown to front hall and black to bed room and come back.. Alright?
  • And the final.. Move the red to front hall, brown to bed room and black to kitchen.. Good!
And with this doing, the stars are in your favor now and you are sure feeling better!"

"Sir! Nothing extra favored me presently in spite of myself moving the stars 4 times and I am the same.. You made me do a meaningless job!"

"And nothing extra favored you too and you are the same in spite of yourself commenting on your friends all these days.. You too did a meaningless job!"

"?????"

"Yes Dear! The Almighty forever has His Own Greater Plans for all the Rights and Wrongs done in this world and those Sacred Plans are implemented thru'
  • My own care for basic protection,
  • Extended care provided by people around me for the community welfare,
  • Justified care taken by the Rule Makers/Implementing Personnel for overall safety and
  • Extra ordinary care provided thru' indirect sacrifice of the Great Men and Women
Isn't it clear now that I should just do my job well with a heart and relax beyond leaving the rest to those in the line of action?"

The Post is for BLOGCHATTER to #CauseAChatter

Keyword: care

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely correct Sir. There can't be a better guideline for living the worldly life peacefully and meaningfully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jitendra.. Really No 1 comment on the Post.. Love the same!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Anupriya for promoting the Post on G+!

    ReplyDelete