Tuesday, June 6, 2023

A PRAYER IN THE HEART!



For a while as I was mentally down at the back of an unknown fear in me, I heard on the distant loud speakers part of the Spiritual Discourse narrated on how God would rescue of His Devotees when difficulty strikes as told by the Great Saint..

'During their hide and seek play, as the sister got terrified and paralyzed with the mask put on by his brother, the brother instantly took it off and appeared normal to calm her down. In a similar way, the Almighty too takes care of His Devotees when they are frightened with the tough problems of life!'

Making me instantly develop certain firm Faith in God to overcome my agony..

Subsequently as I decided to offer my Prayer to the Lord, the narrator was heard quoting the Great Saint's caution in that context..

'Unless you struggle like a drowning man grasping for one breath of air, the Lord will not appear in front of you!'

Making me firm up on chanting the God's name endlessly..

As I thus became static in respect of my actions temporarily, the narrator was heard repeating the Great Saint's advice therein,

'All our issues have to be resolved by us alone as much possible in a similar way we remove a thorn by another thorn!'

Which hit me instantly in my heart the Right Action needed from my end to remove my pain thru' certain sacrifice which no doubt looked like a bigger pain..

Finally with such an understanding as I moved towards my deity to offer my Payer for the day, the narrator was heard repeating the Great Saint's assertion in that context,

"You move one step towards God (At the back of such clarity), God moves ten steps towards you!"

Thus closing his Spiritual session for the day thru' offer of Prayer to Lord Shiva chanting the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra..

'Om Trayambakam Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pushti Vardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanath
Mrytor Mukshiya Mamrutat.'


('We worship the three eyed one lord shiva who is of spiritual essence and nourishes all beings. May he severe our bondage of samsara and thus liberate us!')

With the rest following him, myself with folded hands joining the group

CHANTING THE PRAYER IN MY HEART!

Keywords: PRAYER

4 comments:

  1. A very well written post Sir. Thanks for sharing your wisdom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Purba.. A nice appreciative comment on the Post!

      Delete
  2. Participate in blogging contest at http://www.funkaar.in/contest.html....ending soon.....Assured prizes for winners....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invitation.. Sure, will get back soon!

      Delete