Friday, June 2, 2023

NO DOUBT, GOD ORIGINALLY PROPOSED MANY FOR MY GOOD; STRANGELY I ALONE, CONSTANTLY DISPOSE ALL THAT OFF!

God originally said,

  • "Try living as much nearer to the Coarse Nature I gave you!"
I skipped that and started exploring fineness in everything for my pleasure!

God originally said,

  • "See that unacceptable odors as much are not created by you around!"
I skipped that conveniently but patted myself for countering all those bad odors created by me by lighting incense!

God originally said,
  • "Between the Original Truth and what you experience in life are your Rules, Morals, Austerities and Rituals!"
Forgetting the Message of continuous improvement required therein, I forever, ended up worshiping those very entities in my life!

God originally said,
  • "Never invite an incapability by yourself as any incapability with you soon gets you into permanent problems!" 
I forgot that Message and started relaxing beyond invariably inviting a bundle of hidden in-capabilities with me constantly blaming others for that!

God originally said,
  • "Stop over pleasing everywhere!"
I skipped that and started responding extra for all murmurs making those murmurs increase many fold in time!

God originally said,
  • "Advise minimum; do maximum!" 
I skipped that and started forcing my advice on others forever asserting there,

"When I tell the Truth...."

Thus eternally deceiving myself and those around me!


God originally said,

  • "Between The Original Perfectness and the best trial to be perfect lies the entire gist of your life!"
I forgot that Message and started worshiping my own perfectness relentlessly!

God originally said,

  • "Be vigilant everywhere else your confidence doubly grows before a mishap and totally goes after!"
Paying least attention to that Message, I moved ahead in life with a no less dose of over-confidence many times saved from serious mishaps by the Providence alone!

God originally said,
  • "A Lost Empire can never be rebuilt to the Original and even if built, the Original Confidence people carried there would be ever missing!"
No doubt, equal number of times I forgot that and became careless there till a certain downfall was seen imminent!

God originally said,
  • “You need to be fighting with you alone through out your life!” 
Coolly forgetting that Valuable Message, I got into the constant habit of fighting with others!

God originally said,
  • "Remember.. A well informed person in the vicinity quickly becomes an enemy to those equally competing around!" 
I coolly forgot the hidden Truth therein and started challenging around till I was snubbed at a certain level without a say!

God originally said,
  • "Learn to fight for your Rights in silence first before voicing for the Rights of others open!" 
I equal number of times was seen bypassing that Golden Rule and fighting everywhere endlessly till starightaway silenced and shown the way out!"

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend,



an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

Keyword: Truth


13 comments:

  1. Very deep, Sreedhar sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sreedhar Sir, yours posts (& stories) have very positive impact on lot of readers like me. Very good. I am bookmarking this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That's so nice of you Vishal!... Thanks for the interest shown....

      Delete
  3. Great presentation of both versions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Indrani.... We have our own unlimited strengths within which many times we are not able to madke use of properly.... Thanks for the appreciation of the Post!

      Delete
  4. A profound progression of two sides of the same coin. A Great enlightening post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Abhijit for the appreciation.. Love it and wishes!

      Delete