Sunday, May 10, 2020

FRUSTRATIONS OF LIFE.. 
THE RIGHT WAY TO HANDLE THEM! 
#CauseAChatter 


'om puurnamadah puurnamidam puurnaat puurna mudachyate 
puurnsya puurnamaadaaya puurnameva vashishissyate 
om shaantih shaantih shaantih!'

'That (Outer World) is Whole (full of divine consciousness); This (Inner World) is also Whole (full of divine consciousness). 
From that Whole comes this Whole 
From that Whole, this whole removed 
Indeed what remains is the Whole 
Om Peace Om Peace Om Peace!' 

(The Shanti Mantra, Ishopanishad) 

As a limited entity, 
When I try to perceive myself full, 
The peace of mine too appears full 
But 
Remains limited only
Constantly tossing me between 
Pleasures and pains 
Making 
FRUSTRATION 
Ever be part of my life.. 

Constant Positive thinking 
(Hoping for the best) 
Is the right way to overcome those frustrations by
Getting up and moving on in life 
At every fall.. 

No doubt 
Perfection for me is at Infinity only 
But that situation never limits me from
Rising towards Infinity
Taking out as many imperfections possible when I voluntarily leave off certain 
Ni-NITYA KARMA 
(PLEASURABLE ACTIVITIES) 
Of my life and embrace few vibrant 
NITYA KARMA
(NECESSARY ACTIVITIES)..

An example of that being
Stop satisfying my requirement in as many human interactions and
Start helping out the other satisfy his/her requirement therein.. 

As I thus start rising towards Infinity thru'
A DEFINITE SACRIFICE 
That much of frustration falls off from me with equivalent 
PEACE AND POISE 
Accruing in parallel.. 

That's exactly what I need to do in this life of 
Many uncertainties truly bringing a 
GREATER MEANING
To my life leaving the unaddressed part of my 
FRUSTRATION
To the ultimate
DIVINE INTERVENTION AND RESOLUTION 
AS PER HIS WILL!

The Blog Post is written for BLOGCHATTER to #CauseAChatter

Keyword: 
FRUSTRATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment