Tuesday, May 19, 2020

MY LIFE.. SURE A 'PROMISE!'
#CauseAChatter


Surrounded by on and off

Life threats, 
On the job pressures 
Separations, 
Tougher impositions,

Impairing health issues, 
Name tarnished instances, 

Litigations, 
Indirect pressures, 
Financial issues 
and 
Endless worries 

With a 
'LOST IN LIFE' 
Feeling that evening, as I sat at my Worshipping Place silently, 
The Lord was seen smiling at me asking me sing 
THE DIVINE SONG 
Viz., 

'Show-offs will not divert me, 
Sweet words will not trap me, 
Obedience will not carry me away, 
Monetary returns will not make me yield, 
Influencing will not hold me, 
Politicizing will not change me, 
Abuses will not deter me, 
Threats will not weaken me, 
Back-stabbing will not leave me wondered and 
Apathy will not make me pardon 
When untruth is forced upon me!' 

As my 
PRAYER 
For the day and leave the rest 
TO HIS ULTIMATE CARE.. 

And that 
PROMISE 
Made to my God has become 
MY LIFE OF TODAY & EVERYDAY, 
Constantly making amends to the lapses where occurred without fail! 

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt 

The Post is for BLOGCHATTER too to 
#CauseAChatter 

Keywords: 
LIFE, PROMISE

2 comments: