Tuesday, June 2, 2020

VOLUMES AND VOLUMES LEFT OUT 'SINGLE LEARNING' OF MY LIFE.. #CauseAChatter


In teenage,

At the back of great energies and vigor thinking that I was all by myself as I started interacting with the world, 
Instantly, I was corrected and educated on lines of minimum behavior required from my end with a message,

  • "Boy! Learn to care for others!"
In late 20s,

At the back of the continued energies and vigor thinking that I had learnt all as I started interacting with the world,

Again, I was corrected and educated on the lines of refined behavior required from my end with a message,

  • "Young man! You got to learn how to care for others!"
In late 30s,

At the back of no reduced energies and vigor thinking that I had learnt everywhere as started interacting with the world,

I was further corrected and educated on lines of fine managing skills required from my end with a message,
  • "Man! Don't forget to care for others as you get into managing the affairs in front!"
In early 50s,

At the back of certain lowered energies and vigor thinking that there was nothing to learn further as I started interacting with the world,

I was corrected beyond and educated on lines of shrewd leadership skills required from my end with a message,
  • "My dear! Your ultimate aim here is ever to care for others using these skills!"
In early 60s,

At the back of well perceived reduced energies and vigor thinking that I had learnt for life as I started interacting with the world,

There too, I was corrected gently and educated on the lines of adjustment required from my end with a message,
  • "Dear! At your age, how have you forgotten that we have to be considerate and caring for others in our life?"
In late 60s,

At the back of little energies and nothing to learn from the world as I started interacting with the world,

None said anything but my consciousness constantly reminded me the ultimate understanding required from end with a message,
  • "Whatever be the maturity, human mind forgets.. Know this and never say 'NO' to the task of caring for others!"
Thus in my life, I was repeatedly taught and insisted upon doing the single Noble Task Viz.,

CARING FOR OTHERS

But I sincerely feel that I never learned it in full till date with volumes and volumes of that learning left out!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt What you have learned from life so far? #life

The Post is written for BlogChatter too to #CauseAChatter

Keywords: life, learning

2 comments: