Sunday, June 7, 2020

THE NO1 SUPERIOR ACTION.. THAT VERY MUCH HELPS! #CauseAChatter



The man murmured,

"The world is a cruel place. If not on guard, it engulfs in no time!"

The wise man remarked,

  • "Instead of calling world cruel, why not be on your guard and start doing something good to the world?"
The man murmured,

"I lived in this country for so many years. Nothing I got one thing special for me!"

The wise man remarked,

  • "Instead of blaming the country, as part of gratitude towards all the unseen plus you got, why not drop the idea of expecting more from your country?"
The man murmured,

"I felt that it's my state. But seeing the wide differences amongst people, I wonder what that 'mine' is here?"

The wise man remarked,

  • "Instead of pointing out others, why not get into certain works of unifying those differences?"
The man murmured,

"I was proud of my neighborhood. But seeing the endless gossips that go around, I wonder of what I should be proud of!"

The wise man remarked,

  • "Instead of lending ear to such gossips, why not take certain lead preaching something good in your community?"
The man murmured,

"Of late, I'm not happy with my family. The grown-ups are countering all those my good advices!"

The wise man remarked,
  • "Instead of finding fault with the behaviors of your grown-ups, why not just advise the right and keep off beyond respecting the members decisions 'as is'?"
The man murmured,

"Leave all that.. God was never kind to me.. I wanted a small life with some happiness and peace of mind but He never gave that in spite myself offering daily Prayers and visiting every Place of Worship!"

The wise man smiled and said,
  • "That's the exact reason why I advised you to act supporting everywhere. It's the No1
SUPERIOR ACTION
  • In this world beyond all
PRAYERS AND VISITS TO SACRED SHRINES
  • And here none other than the doer alone evolves himself/herself into a person of well balanced and stable mind and heart!
The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt How can you evolve yourself into a person with a well balanced and stable mind and heart.#lifemind

The Post is equally written too to BlogChatter to #CauseAChatter

Keywords: #CauseAChatter, mind, heart

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Purba for the appreciative comment on the Post!

      Delete
  2. Each one of us at one point or the other, experience such debate within ourselves. A debate between mind and heart and it is always the logical thinking that wins, leaving us as silent spectators.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very rightly said, Rajashree.. If we firm we can always do if not full a part of it and thus remain at peace.. Thanks for the good comment here!

      Delete
  3. Simply wonderful post Sir. You just change your attitude and the life changes on its own. Hearty thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jitendra for the appreciation and compliment.. Love it.. Wishes!

      Delete