Saturday, August 15, 2020

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.. THE EVER HIDDEN BUT NEVER LOST FREEDOM! #CAUSEACHATTER


** As the Great Philosopher cum Saint wished to speak on His Perceptions of Life to experience the ultimate freedom of life,

The man of knowledge said, 

"I'm the storehouse of knowledge and I clarify doubts of others. What can you tell me?"

(bigotry)

The man in power said,

"I'm the Ruler and I rule people. How can you tell me?"

(power arrogance)

The man of many expectations said, 

"I calculate and want something in return. What's the use of listening to you?"

(grabbing attitude)

And the man driven by basic needs said, 

"I worked all the day to make both ends meet. Why don't you leave me for a while?"

(poverty)

** When the master was not pleased with the rose given by his servant in the morning hrs, the servant had only one worry with him..

"Which type of rose makes my Master happy?" instead of asking within, "Where's the need to give him the rose daily?"

(illiteracy)

** Every one in the village out of fear continued to worship a cave nearby with a belief of pleasing the demon inside even though a young man with a great interest to investigate went inside, observed nothing but spider webs/stuffy air, came out and proclaimed the same to the villagers!

(Superstition)

** When the Great Statesman freed slaves and said, "Now, you are free to do whatever you feel like!" a few replied, "We know only working for our masters and we'd like to continue doing that!"

(Lethargy)

Thus seen, it's an eternal loop in life when more people of any country remain poor and illiterate, beyond carry their own superstitions and embrace lethargy, their independence is ever at stake as the power mongers around out of their greed and bigotry feeling systematically cut their freedom and keep them under their control..

This will not happen when the same people as well as the rulers live their lives as much with a basic core discipline ever remembering that..   

  • 'I do not take it easy and stop taking care of my health, wealth and happiness..
  • I do not take it easy and stop saying no to right knowledge inputs in time..
  • I do not take it easy and stop working seriously in my life..
  • I do not take it easy and start neglecting the core responsibilities of mine in life..
  • I do not take it easy and get into the habit of pardoning the wrongs done by those in power..
  • I do not take it easy and forget the sacrifices put in by the men and women in the past in securing the same to me..
  • I do not take it easy and start interfering with my next man forgetting the oft repeated saying..'Your freedom ends where my nose begins!'
  • I do not take it easy and let many emotions of mine rule me all along..
And constantly remain moulding my actions, 
taking punishments for my wrongs the earliest and thus start living a new life of

Peace
Poise
and
Contentment!'

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt Edition 338..

The Post is suited for BlogChatter too to #CauseAChatter

Keywords: INDEPENDENCE, FREEDOM

6 comments: