Sunday, October 25, 2020

ARGUMENT.. WHAT'S IT LIKE? #CAUSEACHATTER..




HI ARGUMENT,
How clever you are in my life.. 
No doubt, you are part of my life;
Many may leave but never you will,
That doesn't mean you do eternal good to me..
As 
Forever you are double edged..

If I stop listening to the other person telling me something,
Soon you make me miss certain truth part therein
As
When the other person repeatedly stresses his/her point, 
That is his/her level of understanding
And 
Accepting that level and further defining my course of action in the situation 
Is one of my duties therein 
Of course, 
Without leaving the question in me..
WHY AM I IN CONFLICT HERE?

If I yield and agree to the other person telling me something,
Soon you make me believe certain untruth part therein
As
When the other person repeatedly stresses his/her point, 
That may be his/her level of understanding
But by
Accepting that level without defining my course of action in the situation, 
I would be missing one of my duties there in 
Of course 
without leaving that single question in me again..
WHY AM I IN CONFLICT HERE?

I am thus affected both sides without a say when you actively try to overpower me
And here, as I see
The only way of freeing myself from you is..

Ever keep in my mind that in all my future arguments  winning over is not the ultimate aim of mine;
instead, 
Let me accept both levels as is,
Start experimenting in that line, 
Find out
WHAT IS WHAT
And thus 
LIVE MY LIFE TRULY WORTH!

The Post is written for BlogChatter to CauseAChatter..

Keyword:
ARGUMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment