Saturday, October 24, 2020

AT ANYTIME, LET NOT THE PAST BE BROODING AND THE FUTURE BE A DREAM! #CAUSEACHATTER..


For me forever,

Past should be the experience, future, the planning and present, the living..

The problem comes up when

I brood over my past and dream about my future not doing the required in the present..

This attitude indirectly builds a lot of negativity in me

Where in,

I constantly believe and depend on certain entities of life such as money, power, groupism etc

And that 'Negativity' strengthened over time does its own damage and there to protect my 'Right', I start looking out for wrong connections..

In that mesmerized state, my ‘Rights’ slowly would be taken away from me in time without my knowledge..

Very much,

There could be a moment too in my life when exactly the whole drama would blow up in front of me and behind the falling debris, I would be seeing nothing but the rule of Satan..

A Chained Slavery from which coming out is a Herculean Task as the History ever says!

If I need to avoid this, as a grown up and matured individual I need to have the single discipline with me Viz.,

Doing my destined jobs in time never relaxing there even for a moment..

And equally a followed up activity i.e.,

Helping others knowing well my limits everywhere..

Beyond that, I should have certain code of conduct with me too which goes thus..
  • Accept others 'as is'; equally check their credentials..
  • Appreciate others; equally know their dependence..
  • Advise others; equally accept criticism..
  • Allow healthy arguments; equally deviate not from Truth..
  • Be obedient; equally stop not being self assertive..
  • Listen to others; equally know when to say 'NO'..
  • Speak out of experience; equally accept newness everywhere and
  • Depend on numbers everywhere; equally know that luck too plays it's role..
Ultimately keeping in mind that 

SINGLE NOBLE THOUGHT

In me as much Viz.,

Let me live this life full; equally knowing that it's just a play!

The Post is written for this week's IndiSpire Prompt

Clinging to history and its supposed greatness is as foolish as maintaining that your bum has calluses because your great grandfather rode on an elephant. Real greatness lies in dealing successfully with the present. India should let the past go. #GrappleWithPresent

The Post is suited for BlogChatter too to #CauseAChatter

Keywords: PAST, FUTUTRE

No comments:

Post a Comment