Saturday, November 21, 2020

I 'M TRUTHFUL.. WHEN I SAY THAT, WHAT DOES IT MEAN EXACTLY? #CAUSEACHATTER


What puts me totally at ease with zero search from my end is the Truth known to me at this moment..

A Great Personality forever lives with such Truth known to Him/Her as He/She is ever ready to live thru' that life on the earth as basic existence is never problem with Him/Her..

As a mundane personality, I'm far away from this infinite strength ever remaining very much happy with my existence and thus the

RIGHT AND WRONG

Forever stay next to me.. No doubt that

RIGHT AND WRONG

Basically depend upon the law of the land. Beyond, as the interest in my existence as a personality of certain well-being is a fact with me, I necessarily have to take care of what people next to me expect me to do in the situation. Here alone the

RIGHT AND WRONG

Beyond the law of the land gain importance and it becomes my duty to take care there as much where in various

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS,
RITUALS,
CUSTOMS,
MORALS and
SOCIAL PRACTICES,

Come into picture. Seen in depth, that

DISCIPLINE

Is nothing but what our Great Saints and Realized Personalities originally advised the normal human being to follow..

But with time, few self interested leaders and self proclaimed authorities with their influence included certain

WRONG PRACTICES

There where

HUMAN EXPRESSION AND THE LIFE AROUND

Are discretely curtailed and harmed..

THAT WRONG

Should ever be kept off by me carefully choosing only

THE RIGHT

In all my actions that ultimately do good to

THE HUMANITY,
THE LIFE and
THE ENVIRONMENT

Next to me which in total alone

THE TRUTH KNOWN TO ME TODAY..

Srimad Bhagavad Gita asserts that I should ever live that life of

SWADHARMA

As Sloka 35, Chapter III there in says..

'Shreyan swadharmo vigunah paradharmaat swanusshthitaat
Swadharme nidhanam shreyah paradharmo bhayaavahah.'


'Ever safe is one’s own duty than the duty of another even well discharged. Better is even death in one’s own duty than the duty of another full of fear!'

The post is written for BlogChatter to #CauseAChatter..

Keywords: TRUTHFUL, SWADHARMA

No comments:

Post a Comment