Tuesday, November 17, 2020

'THE BEST LESSON OF MY LIFE'.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?

A Great Personality was sailing on high Seas. On the ship, there were people of different groups and each group segregated themselves to 

'THEIR OWN'

And were continuing their activities effectively keeping off from other groups even though the same was perfectly feasible. The journey continued thus..

All of a sudden, an unexpected cyclone hit the ship. It was terrible for a while and the ship was a tiny piece of man make in front of the gigantic winds that were sweeping over the ship with terrific speed..

Instantly, the psychology of the passengers had undergone a dramatic change and with all becoming 

SINGLE MINDED

Started praying to the Almighty chanting the single Line..

"GOD! DO SAVE US!"

The prayer continued and the typhoon too for a while but soon it was time for the typhoon to come down in its intensity to the relief of all and in few hours totally vanished from the scene with the weather returning to normalcy..

In further few hrs, people again segregated themselves to their smaller circles and were busy in their own activities keeping off from others..

The Great Man thought,
  • “How nice it would have been had the
DISCIPLINE OF BEING TOGETHER
  • Continued in the normal time too!”
My life too is nothing but travel on high seas many times my self interest forcing me stick to the so called factious

'MY OWN'

With pride ruling in me everywhere..

But sooner or later when certain difficulty strikes me, sure I would be a lost person myself having no go but coming to attention with humility and praying to the Almighty chanting the similar single line..

"GOD! DO SAVE ME!"

Sure by

GOD'S GRACE

Many times I would be out of the difficulty but alas, things are easily forgotten myself coming back to my ease a 100% with pride ruling me again..

Here alone, let me become alert and learn the 

THE BEST LESSON OF MY LIFE

From the Great Man's words by repeatedly putting a similar question to myself..
  • “Why not I 
DISCIPLINE MYSELF AND REMAIN HUMBLE
  • In the normal time too?"
And thus truly live my life worthy!

The Post is suited for BlogChatter to CauseAChatter..

Keywords: BEST, LESSON

No comments:

Post a Comment