Tuesday, December 15, 2020

AS I MOVE FROM 'MAX PESSIMISM' TO 'ULTIMATE OPTIMISM!'

  • "These endless problems are eating me out day and night..
  • I am permanently put down..
  • I see zero hope of becoming better..
  • Doubly sure, God is unkind to me..
  • The very bad time of my life..
I'M LOST!"
  • "The many problems in front leave no peace with me..
  • I am tossed up and down..
  • Hope of becoming better is seen nowhere..
  • Sure, God is not favoring me..
  • The tough time of my life..
I'M DOWN!"
  • "The tasks in front keep me busy day and night..
  • I am chased constantly..
  • I see a ray hope of becoming better ..
  • May be, God is watching me..
  • The testing time of my life..
I'M DIRECTIONLESS!"
  • Better I address the tasks in front and close them all..
  • I need to straighten myself..
  • A chance is seen here..
  • Sure, God is asking me to grow..
  • Time to do something better in my life..
I'M UNDER CONTROL!"
  • These are the 'Sacred Tasks' I need to perform in my life..
  • I need to be humble everywhere..
  • It's 100% destined thus..
  • Doubly sure, God is with me everywhere..
  • The 'Golden Hour' to 'Rise' in my life..
I'M BLESSED!"

The Post is written for BlogChatter to CauseAChatter..

Keywords: PESSIMISM, OPTIMISM

No comments:

Post a Comment