Thursday, December 17, 2020

THE BACKBONE OF A GOOD PHILOSOPHICAL WRITE-UP!


'In this life, let me
Constantly point out finger to myself correcting myself therein;
Equally, take hand of others rising myself non stop!'

A writer on Philosophy most of the times, was questioned and few times vehemently opposed on what he used to say thru' his writings whereas his friend often was supported and agreed upon in similar write-ups from his end.. 

He was clueless for a while, couldn't bear it any more and on a day approached the Head of an Ashram in his neighborhood to know why the readers were giving such differential treatment to him and not to his friend..

The Head listened to him, smiled and said,

"It's very simple why this is often happening to you and rarely to your friend.. I understand, you both convey to your readers thru' oft used words..

'My Consciousness' and 'My Well-wisher'

Your friend, all along using
  • 'My Consciousness' when he talked of the negative points like pride, jealousy, etc referring to him
And
  • 'My Well-wisher' when he talked of low moods referring to him..
Whereas 
you using
  • 'My Well-wisher' when you talked of your negative points like pride, jealousy etc..
And
  • 'My Consciousness' when your lows are stressed..
True Philosophy of Life forever emphasizes that

I should talk of my negatives in such a way that 'My Consciousness' wakes me up there putting me on right track

And

I should talk of my lows in such a way, 'My Well-wisher' pulls me up there cheering me all along..

Dear, when I say I am Philosophical, the first and foremost discipline with me should be to try know my own defects as it is extremely difficult to do that. My lows any how will be known to me well as I often try bring them out and talk..

Here, let my Consciousness alone point out those of my defects none else and let me give due credit to my Well-wishers helping me out in my lows, i.e.,

As you write/talk in the line of Philosophy forever try to

Point out finger at you and correct yourself; take hand of other and rise!"

The Post is for BlogChatter to #CauseAChatter..

Keywords: PHILOSOPHICAL, WRITE-UP

No comments:

Post a Comment