Sunday, December 20, 2020

SELF PRESERVATION.. WHAT'S IT LIKE AT ROOT LEVEL?


'It's the fundamental duty of every living being.. 
Living at decent basic level.. 
Living at a level less than that is never a great achievement in life; in fact that attitude sure works against the very purpose of life Viz., 
Why the living being is on earth!'
  • The Great Saint too while in the Sacred Task of 'Realization of Self' stopped the Meditation for a while, accepted milk and some food, restored His energies and then only sat in Meditation proclaiming to the world that starving the body is not the right way in any activity!Thereby teaching me the lesson No1 of my life..
'Take care of yourself at your decent basic level!'
  • When the Great Man was requested by a stranger for some food as he was hungry, the Great Personality asked him to complete a job for him in return. The stranger refused to the work but the Great Man never yielded beyond..
Thereby teaching me the lesson No 2 of my life..

'Work with all sincerity to make a living!'
  • When the disciples wanted to help their Master affected with the terminal disease in advanced age, the Great Saint said,
"As long as my hand moves, let it do the work. When it stops moving, you can help me!"

Therein teaching me the lesson No 3 of my life..

'Do your basic works yourself whatever be the situation around!'
  • When the Great Man was asked the question, if a man and His son exactly were in the same need of His help, whom He would help first, He said,
"Given equal situation, I have more duty towards my son than to the other man!"

Thereby teaching me the lesson No 4 of my life..

'Discharge family responsibilities to core with all honesty!'
  • When two disciples were sent to two people by the Master to collect pending dues of Ashram with exactly opposite instructions and the puzzled other disciples when questioned on giving such totally opposite instructions, the Master smiled and said,
"One man is soft and that's why I told him.. 
'Be tough, raise your voice and demand the money!'
The other man is a rough in his nature, that's why I told him the opposite.. 
'Go soft, talk less and demand the money!'
Here, the force of getting money in both cases would be the same!"

Therein teaching me the lesson No 5 of my life..

'Make use of the Art of Management in every situation of life!'

The Post is written for BlogChatter to CauseAChatter..

Keywords: SELF, PRESERVATION

No comments:

Post a Comment