Friday, December 18, 2020

THE EXTRA BAG ON MY BACK.. WHAT'S IT LIKE AT WORK?


“Sir! 
  • I well manage the activities of my sub-ordinates by distributing the works equally among all and meticulously following up the progress, 
  • I indirectly manage by paying attention to some of their personal needs so that those needs do not come in the way of their active work, 
  • I equally manage the dealings with my Colleagues so that those well knit personal relationships help in smooth functioning of the day to day work, 
  • On the Customer front, I manage taking advance care so that the Client remains ever cheerful and co-operative, 
  • Back home, I manage my family affairs well so that the family members become self dependent and never interfere with my work and 
  • All along I manage meticulously my personal and family health needs so that they do not hamper my work activities! 
I get a pat everywhere in my office but between us..

This work never ends and I don't know what else I have to do here!”

“Dear! One more management needed from your end you coolly forgot here. Are you managing your Boss too in a subtler way so that your man thinks before giving work to you?"

"?????" 

"Yes.. If you master this technique, soon
  • Your Boss sure plans and allots work equally among the Assistants including you and that way never burdens you beyond,
  • If work still remains pending, equally plans and makes arrangements for borrowing extra men and machinery for your office from friendly Colleagues on mutual basis and 
  • Further, will definitely pressurize the top Management for sanction of extra men and machinery!
To tell you frankly as this extra management is missing in you presently, all others in your Office including your own Boss and the Higher Ups are taking their life cool by off-loading part of their burden on to you by happily giving you 

AN EXTRA BRAND NEW BAG

Called 

PAT..

Why don't you stop craving for that 
and be at peace in your work life?"

The Post is suited for BlogChatter too  to CauseAChatter..

Keywords: work, Boss, manage

4 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for The Bloggers Recognition Award, visit the link....
    https://jyotirmoytheone.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/bloggers-recognition-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jyotirmoy.. I feel truly honored with the award.. Sure, I'll do the needful.. Thank you too for the timely support given to my writings thru' your valuable comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an exceedingly useful post for the working class people. Hearty thanks Sir. Like Jyotirmoy, I also have nominated you for the Bloggers Recognition Award. The relevant link is :
    https://jmathur.wordpress.com/2017/02/02/bloggers-recognition-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jitendra for the appreciation.. And equally thanks for the nomination.. I'll soon do my bit here!

      Delete