Sunday, January 24, 2021

THE VERY MUCH NEEDED '6 POINT INTROSPECTION' AT MY WORK!



*** As doing something for sometime not according to my liking is my work, most of the times 
  • 'Sweat', 'Swearing' and 'Condemnation' become sweet words at work
With
  • 'Ease','Smile' and 'Praise' remaining sour!

*** Whenever my talk with my Boss hots up, let me quickly recollect the fact that long ago, I
  • Stood in queue praying to every God on the earth for getting my job
And not I
  • Was in my easy chair with the prospective Employer/s standing in queue at my door!
*** The Boss constantly evaluates me 360 deg round and with such Boss over a knotty problem, let me evaluate which words are better..
  • The pleading words.. “What else I can do?"
Or
  • Turn those same words to right enquiry words without 'else!'
*** Whenever I argue with my Boss with urgent work that I need to go to take care of my family, let me quickly come to senses and find out which choice is better as
  • Work supports living 100%;
  • Emotional bondage appears so! 
*** At work, as laxity starts taking certain hold on me myself 
  • 'A Laughing Man' everywhere 
Soon becomes  
  • 'A Laughing Stock' with no exception!
*** In my business, when certain monopoly ends and competition surfaces the hitherto comfortable words,
  • 'Cool', 'Funny' and 'Authoritative'
Invariably get replaced with myself never thought of words
  • 'Hot','Serious' and 'Submissive!'
Keyword: WORK

2 comments:

  1. This is very true. Every word can be corelated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gaurav for appreciation and concurrence.. Work life forever speaks thus whatever be my position there.. Wishes!

      Delete