Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Q FOR 'QUIET LIVING'.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?

2 friends visited a distant place on their office duty for a week..

On the 1st day after their work, one decided to go to the nearby busy market area to enjoy his evening and the other preferred to quietly stay back at his own place..

"Great place!"
  • The 1st one declared happily on his return and
  • The other just smiled and kept quiet..
"Very much refreshed!"
  • The 1st one declared very happily on his return on the 2nd day evening and
  • The other again smiled and kept quiet..
"It was too good!"
  • The 1st one declared with extreme happiness on his return on the 3rd day evening and
  • As usual the other smiled and kept quiet..
"I'm happy!"
  • The 1st one declared cooly on his return on the 4th day evening and
  • The other smiled again and kept quiet..
"____"
  • The 1st one declared 'NIL' on his return on the 5th day evening and
  • The other remained silent and quiet..
"Damn it; very bad place!"
  • The 1st one declared angrily on his return on the 6th day evening revealing that he had a scuffle with some miscreants they roughed him up and
  • The other remained quiet..
The next day while returning from the place, for a query on how his friend spent all the evenings, the 2nd one replied with a smile,

“All these days, I never forgot our main purpose of visit to this place and so in the evenings when you were out, I was spending my time with whatever was around closer to me and thus quietly relaxed myself all along for next day's readiness..

If anything could have helped me to become better by involving in your type of activity, I would have been the first one to make use of it..

As that involvement only is enjoying endlessly which of course our minds need limited to refresh, that limited, I got near to me and thus all along remained 

CALM AND QUIET

All the 6 days of our stay here which helped me to do my core activity to the best feasible from my end!”

I am participating in the Blogchatter A2Z Challenge 2021 starting on April 1st, 21 and this is my 17th Post in that context..
#BlogchatterA2Z - 2021
https://www.theblogchatter.com/

Keywords:
QUIET #BlogchatterA2Z

4 comments:

  1. Being SIMPLE, CALM and knowing your priorities is the most crux for happiness. However being SIMPLE is the most difficult part today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nicely said, Gaurav and that's the exact message conveyed in here thru' the Post.. Kudos to your wonderful thoughts and thanks for a good comment here.. Hope everything is fine.. Best wishes!

      Delete
  2. quite and clam. some times this is waht we need to escape the busy life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means that not expanding towards too much enjoyments is a safe way of living.. Thanks for the good comment here!

      Delete