Wednesday, April 21, 2021

R FOR 'OK.. RETIRED..' WHAT NEXT?


One man retired thought..

“Now it's time for me to rest and let the family members take care of all that required. I‘ll play with the Little Ones and spend my time peacefully!”

The Saying may be,

'Freedom is my birth right!'

But equally the Saying is..

'Familiarity breeds contempt!'

In short time, the comments next to him were.. Pampering the Littles Ones beyond staying as an obstacle in their busy life and consuming actively without the required effort..

And the friends and well-wishers around him advised him saying that at his age

'Keeping calm everywhere'

Is the best attitude in life!

The 2nd retired man thought..

“My energies are still intact. I’ll take up an active work where my requirement exists and start earning decent monies again.. Beyond I'll be interacting with the Little Ones around me where possible helping the family members here and there where my time permits!”

The Saying may be..

'No pains, no gains!'

But equally the Saying is..

‘Look before you leap!’

Thus he continued to be more active than permitted for his age, soon the hectic physical movements had their toll on his body and he was advised to rest for a long time..

And the friends and well-wishers around him consoled him saying that at his age

'Slowing down everywhere'

is the best attitude in life!

The 3rd retired man thought..
  • “I am retired means my capacities are reasonably down or going to be. Here, let me continue doing all my basic works myself and in addition, work out a few moderate plans for the family members..
  • Beyond let me actively interact with the Little Ones and thus be helpful and supportive to the family members in their take care by doing certain specific side works for which they don't find time..
  • At the same time let me, if possible devote part of my time for continuation of my profession for an honorarium..
  • Equally, let me express and do what I like thru' the inherent expression of mine  and
  • Finally, let the thoughts go in the direction of God and let this life move further in that way alone!”
The Saying is..

'Where there is a will there is a way!'

And equally the Saying is..

'Truth alone Triumphs!'

Strangely, the last one alone could reasonably do what he wished for and none commented on, criticized or worked against his decisions..

And the friends and well-wishers around him commended him saying that at his age,

'Being Moderate everywhere'

is the best attitude in life!

I am participating in the Blogchatter A2Z Challenge 2021 starting on April 1st, 21 and this is my 18th Post in that context..
#BlogchatterA2Z - 2021
https://www.theblogchatter.com/

Keywords:
RETIRED #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment