Thursday, April 8, 2021

THE TRUE PRAYER TO 'GOD'.. WHAT'S IT ULTIMATELY?


I might have taken incessantly all those

GREAT STEPS

Of managing sensitive issues of life to core towards success with a 

SHORT PRAYER TO GOD,

I might have taken meticulously all those

CRITICAL STEPS

Of following to the root in projecting myself as the best man in my work area with a 

LONG PRAYER TO GOD,

I might have taken endlessly all those

CRUCIAL STEPS

Of going after the various Health Management issues of day to day life with an 

IN DEPTH PRAYER TO GOD,

I might have taken continuously all those

UNNECESSARY STEPS

Of pleasing everywhere doing many extras to uphold my name and fame with a 

LOUD PRAYER TO GOD,

I might have taken no less pains to physically climb all those

ONE THOUSAND STEPS

Of reaching various Shrines located on tops of hills offering huge donations with 

ELABORATE PRAYERS TO GOD but

When I miss, in the words of the Great Saint how the

GRACE OF GOD 

Truly descends on an individual

'Take One Step towards Me; I move Ten towards you!'

and I do not take that

SINGLE SACRED STEP

Of

Losing myself for a moment and helping the man in difficulty next to me wholeheartedly

NO PRAYER TO GOD

Was offered from my end all my life!

I am participating in the Blogchatter A2Z Challenge 2021 starting on April 1st, 21 and this is my 7th Post in that context..

#BlogchatterA2Z - 2021

https://www.theblogchatter.com/

Keywords: GOD, #BlogchatterA2Z

2 comments:

  1. very insightful, sir. You have got to tell us a whole new perspective on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sadvika for the compliment.. Rightly commented.. Taking care of those in need ever overrides worshipping my deity.. Best Wishes!

      Delete