Friday, April 30, 2021

Z FOR THE CONCEPT OF 'ZERO' EXISTENCE.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?


Broadly, all my actions at any point of time in my life towards people next me can be grouped into 3 categories..

I) Actions which I have to perform without an exception and if I do not do them, never in life can any other substitute truly makes up for the deficiency generated with a life long regret in me..

All welfare works from my side towards me as well as towards the people with me come under this category and it's ever wisdom on my behalf to say 'YES' to these actions, never postpone them nor go slow there at any point of time in my life..

II) Actions which I have to begin with my involvement but gradually and quickly should taper off so that after a while, the people for whom I have initiated these actions will only be doing them all by themselves..

The responsibility of streamlining the lives of people with me and leaving them into the world as the right matured individuals is core ingredient of these actions..

III) Actions which I needn't and shouldn't propose at any point of time or aid myself for that but totally leave them to people with me except for a minor advising here and there..

In case I am pulled into these actions, I should sincerely try come out at the earliest and remain off from the scene. Here the motto is 'Non Intervention' all the time..

Apart from the above 3, there's one more

ACTION

With me if I perceive myself carefully which forever hangs onto the 2 basic facts of life Viz.,
  • TO ERR IS HUMAN and
  • BETWEEN A CUP AND LIP THERE ARE MANY SLIPS
Wherein I constantly try
  • Making corrections to my mistakes and
  • pardoning those who oppose my doings
And thus remain

HUMBLE..

If stuck to that discipline, that

SINGLE NOBLE ACTION

Moves my 'self' towards

THE CONCEPT OF 'ZERO EXISTENCE'

Which of course, is at infinite distance away from me this moment but sure with sails set in that direction paving way to

THE TULIPS NEXT TO ME

Bloom eternally spreading their variety of
  • Colors,
  • Shapes and
  • Occasional fragrant scents!
I am participating in the BlogchatterA2Z Challenge 2021 starting on April 1st 21, and this is my 26th Post in that context which paves way to the end of this program..

Thank you BlogChatter Team for giving me this great opportunity and thank you my Blogger Friends for patronizing all along my Blog Posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment