Monday, May 3, 2021

WHEN DO I TRULY SEE THE SMILE OF MY 'ORIGINAL MOTHER?'

Nature is wild..

'Might is right!'
And
'Survival of the fittest!'

Forever are the Slogans of Nature..

As I am from Mother Nature and
Can't get away from the basic laws of Nature, 
Let me identify myself with my Original Mother
At the decent basic existence level as man and
Beyond 
As my Original Mother calls me not man alone but a human being too,
I have a responsibility of supporting Her activities continuously protecting the life next to me as much..

As Ecology is part of that life around me, there alone, I am instilled with the responsibility of protecting that Ecology around me the max..

That gives the ultimate message to me Viz.,

'I can just alter my surroundings to the level of my decent basic level existence but beyond I should never tamper my surroundings for my pleasure and expansion!'

Seen thus, limitless expansion from my end for my enjoyment that had taken place till date needs to be questioned and in that context alone, not interfering with the Original given to me around I should start living from this moment..

Here, a reverse action is needed from my end as social responsibility to develop mini garden in my area and protect bigger gardens and parks around me..

The Great Man said,

"As I live, I continuously consume food where as I am nowhere involved in it's production.. 
Let me, if not total try growing my foods next to me in my garden and thus spend necessarily part of my day physically working for the plants!"

Seen in that context, it is the one of the primary duties with me to develop a garden in my own house backyard where ever possible and whatever be the space and try growing one or more plants supplying my basic food items like vegetables, fruits and greens whatever possible..

Where no such space is with me, let me try helping out the various gardens next to me in whatever way feasible near my residence going to the extent of following a discipline with me that

I do not waste water a bit and try giving the next plant with me 
And
I never step on the grass field for my short cut travel/enjoyment whatever at any point of time..

And thus take care of the gardens around me to core making my Original Mother..
MOTHER EARTH SMILE ALL ALONG!


This post is part of Blogchatter's CauseAChatter'

Keyword:
Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment