Wednesday, May 19, 2021

'WORKING TO CORE'.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?

 

"Sir! What is meant by working to core?"

"Dear! Working to core is perceived at various levels by various people and all are correct in that context. But there is a greater meaning to this concept, if we see in depth..

As an individual, I am invariably gifted with certain capability by Nature and I sure contribute the best if I work making use of my that capability..

Often that capability alone would be coming out of me and sooner or later I would be directed to take up my basic work of existence making use of that capability if not in full and never I would be kept off from that capacity..

When I thus start doing my work of excellence thus, I should constantly remember that

My direct works for basic survival are discretely done by someone else next to me receiving my monies in exchange as part of the economic activity and

My core body movements required to exist for the day are done by some one employed by me or by my people out of certain love and reverence for me.. 

Prima facie, I should remain thankful to both these groups of people but equally in short time see that those works..

Are done by me partly if that return is in exchange of my work 

** The great man invariably used to work and produce few agricultural products in his Ashram's garden saying,

'As I constantly consume these essential items in my life thru' the work of others, let me produce a few of them feasible from my end!'

and

Are done by me all or max if that work is my body's core movements of day to day taking care..

** The great Saint was offered many times help by the disciples when He was old and was sick. He politely used to refuse the offer saying,

'As long as my hand can move, let it only help me. You can help me when this hand can no more do the job!'

If this philosophy is understood in depth, I would soon be doing all 3 types of works together in my life and that discipline of mine alone is

WORKING TO CORE!

Keyword: WORKING

No comments:

Post a Comment