Friday, June 18, 2021

THE SONG OF LIFE THAT DOES IT'S OWN WONDERS!


Let me accept others 'as is';
Let me check their credentials too..
Let me appreciate others the earliest possible;
Let me know their dependence too..
Let me advise others incessantly;
Let me accept their criticism too..
Let me argue wherever required;
Let me deviate not there from Truth too..
Let me be obedient to others as much;
Let me stop not being self assertive too..
Let me listen to others whatever;
Let me know when to say them 'NO' too..
Let me depend on experience everywhere;
Let me accept the newness of no experience too..
Let me do the jobs in time constantly;
Let me have cushion everywhere too..
Let me depend on numbers everywhere;
Let me know that there, luck plays it's role too..
And 
Let me live this life full thus;
Knowingly well that it's just a play too!

‘This post is a part of 

Keyword:
LIFE

4 comments: