Tuesday, June 22, 2021

WHEN DO I TRULY WAKE UP HERE?


Mother Nature kept Her early mornings clean, cool and refreshing and woke me up with a, 'Good Morning!' to make me breath that freshness and exert myself in that cool environment for my health;
Unaware of all that, I just pulled in my window curtains closer murmuring within that my sleep is spoiled by the the bright light..

Further to that, Mother Nature kept Her Creation in front of me to interact for a while the sooner I wake up; 
Not caring for the beauty of those my surroundings, I just caught hold of my phone and started looking at the artificial world in front incessantly..

Subsequent to that, Mother Nature expected me to be in my natural expression as much in readying myself for the day; 
Not paying attention there, I quickly got readied myself with all that man made artificial glow and glamour..

Further to that, Mother Nature expected me to have certain natural foods on my plate with minimum change for my good health;
Not caring for the goodness of all that, I just grabbed the plate of my favorite breakfast stuffed with various artificial agents calling it delicious..

Subsequent to that, Mother Nature kept ready the entire goodness in Her open, airy and clean surroundings ready expecting me spend my day in that environment as much;
Unaware of that, all the day, I constrained myself to certain artificial comfort in limited spaces thinking that I have the best with me..

Unable to treat my deep rooted malady of embracing the inferior everywhere, Mother Nature waited patiently for a change in me at least towards evening to spend some time in Her lap;

Alas! there too not caring for an iota of Her feelings, 

I quickly withdrew to a corner the moment I am freed from my daily chores with my pestering worries searching for utopian solutions and readying myself for next day repetition of similar activities endlessly! 

‘This post is a part of 

Keyword:
Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment