Wednesday, July 7, 2021

NO DOUBT, BOOK READING IS TRULY SACRED!


Saraswati Namastubhyam Varade kaama Ruupinni
Vidyaarambham Karissyami Siddhir Bhavatume Sadaa!

(Salutations to Devi Saraswati, the giver of boons and fulfiller of wishes,
O Devi, when I begin my studies bestow me the capacity of understanding the right!)

Coming to full attention and
Closing my eyes 
As I repeated the Chanting along with my mother offering Prayer to 
GODDESS SARASWATI
And started practicing 
THE FIRST ALPHABET
My book reading began in my life..

Beyond, as I took 
MY FIRST BOOK 
Making a beginning to my reading,
I started picking up the various strengths of my life thru' learning basic subjects of Primary Schooling Viz.,

Mother Tongue - 
(When did I express myself deep in my heart and how did I do that?)
Widely spoken Language - 
(Where is my neighborhood and who know me better?)
Mathematics - 
(How are my numbers and what is my level there?)
Science - 
(Why things around me work in a particular way and how I can make use of them in my life?)
History - 
(Who were the past and ancestral decent of human species and what did they do?)
Geography - 
(What is the topography around me and where are my limits to that?)
And
Civics - 
(Which is my cultural behavior in my society and what are my law bound actions?)
Comprising of 
6 'W's and 1 'H'
THE SACRED TOOLS OF ENQUIRY 
With the human being..

With that primary backup, by further reading
ALL THOSE BOOKS 
Of my education and knowledge,
I learned the required 
And beyond by
Actively working,
Earning handsome monies,
Solving intricate problems,
Attending to core activities of life and
Advising others incessantly
I grew up
Settling with Philosophy of Life
All digested into my personality making me what
I AM TODAY
Thru' world recognition..

Thus seen, at back of
A life fulfilled well
BOOK READING 
Remained 
THE NO 1 SACRED ACTIVITY OF MY LIFE DOUBTLESS!

Keywords:
BOOK, READING

2 comments:

  1. किताबें पढने की बजाए आप इन्हें सुन भी सकते है. इसके लिए आप हिंदीऑडियोबुक डॉट कॉम पर जाएँ और अपनी मनपसन्द हिंदी ऑडियोबुक सुनें और डाउनलोड करें. ताकि आपको पढने के झंझट से छुटकारा मिल सके. धन्यवाद

    ReplyDelete