Sunday, July 4, 2021

BEAUTY.. WHERE WERE YOU HIDING ALL THESE DAYS?



On a day, I travelled to the famous place on the other part of the globe..

  • "Oh! My! Those green fields spread over the huge area the sun light falling at an angle with the backdrop of fast vanishing clouds..
The place is sure the ultimate destination of mine!"

Were my instant comments..

Next time, I happened to travel to a distant place far away from my place in my own country..

  • "Gosh! So many bushy green trees and the stream of waters flowing in between with the back ground majestic hills spread over touching the skies..
The unique existence of nature around surpasses all those places I've visited so far!"

Were my loud thoughts then and there..

Sometime later, I was on a visit to a place away from the usual hustle and bustle of my neighborhood..
  • "Wow! So many bushy green trees and the stream of waters flowing in between with the backdrop of fast vanishing clouds..
How I missed seeing such a mesmerizing place so near to me, all these days?"

Were my momentary feelings poured out..

Again later on a day, I happened to travel to place in the neighborhood of mine..

  • "God! Those green fields spread over the huge area the sun light falling at an angle with the back ground of the majestic hills touching the skies..
I never thought..The nature in my neighborhood is so unique as I travelled all these days!"

Were my words of out burst on the spot..

After few days of stay at home due to continuous lockdown imposed, one day early morning, as I opened my window casually, instantly

  • a gust of cool wind started touching me all over with spells of rain, the rain droplets dripping from green leaves with clouds passing over at backdrop of the colorful rainbow in distance so soothing to the eyes with the beauty of nature making my own open area of my living place so special and awesome to me, myself for a while,
Lost to that beauty with nil words to say!

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend
an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

Keyword: BEAUTY

No comments:

Post a Comment