Sunday, September 19, 2021

THE FACTS THAT OFTEN APPEAL TO ME IN MY LIFE!


I GROUP

Nothing belongs to me.. 
I'm the trustee here; I'm not the owner..
Everything changes..
I've to believe; I've to believe with care..
The Almighty has His Plan for me..  
I've to follow the Plan; I've to correct myself all along..
My peace in life is ultimate to me.. 
I've to Work for it; I've to Pray for it!

II GROUP

Nothing grows proper; only wild.. 
Human consumption needs form, fit and function..
I should work for that requirement..
If I work more without will, I'm a slave.. 
If I work less willfully, I'm a pest..
Sometimes I've to keep quiet..
Sometimes I've to rule..
No fixed rule works here!

III GROUP

I've desires; I've materialistic gains.. 
Desires to be satisfied; materialistic gains to be taken care.. 
That needs time, money and energy..
I shouldn't be 24X7; I shouldn't be 💤
I shouldn't be Midas; I shouldn't be penniless..
I shouldn't be lazy; I shouldn't be exhausted; 
I've to spend the materialistic gains for my well being, save for a rainy day and pass the balance to the progeny..


If the 
I GROUP
Appeals more to me 
I'M PHILOSOPHICAL,
If the 
II GROUP
Appeals more, 
I'M WORKAHOLIC
and
If the 
III GROUP
More, 
I'M ENJOYER TO BRIM

OF COURSE,
THE 3 UNDERGOING CONSTANT CHANGE!

Keywords:
LIFE, FACTS

No comments:

Post a Comment