Sunday, October 24, 2021

HUMILITY WITH MAN FOREVER LEADS TO MENTAL STABILITY!


A materialistic man
and
a humble man
were traveling by train packed with people..

The materialistic man mused..

"No way..
So many problems presently and none understands my tensions..
See.. 
The family members constantly demand from me one thing or the other and add extra tensions..
God.. 
The relatives continuously expect from me unnecessary extra actions..
Again..
The close friends pull me towards their needs..
No less..
The colleagues at office day and night discuss office problems and eat out my time..
And you know..
The neighbors every time look at me as if I don't have any issues and I'm free
Here too.. 
So many passengers next to me the compartment packed tight but none are interested in me and it's good enough if they don't fight..

Alas..
I am lonely in life
And
A lost personality for life time with 
NO MENTAL STABILITY!"

The humble man mused..

"Agreed.. 
Many problems are with me but the duty of mine here is to live thru' these problems and work constantly doing the best in the situation..
No doubt.. 
The family members constantly demand from me one thing or the other and it is my basic duty to fulfill their needs to the best of my abilities..
Of course.. 
The relatives continuously expect few extra actions from me and I need to see here the real need of those and respond accordingly..
Okay.. 
The close friends pull me towards their needs but as a friend I need to do listen there..
Yes.. 
My colleagues at office day and night discuss office problems but they are helping me keep myself updated with the latest happenings..
Right.. 
My neighbors every time may look at me that I don't have any issues but their assessment is right only as I am taking all these works light and moving in my life..
Nice.. 
Many passengers next to me are seen happily sitting with their own energetic thoughts of doing the best in their life
and
I shouldn't disturb them and waste their precious time..

Sure..
I am alone in life
And
Let me experience the beauty of that existence Blessed with 
STABLE MENTAL HEALTH!"

This post is part of Blogchatter's CauseAChatter' 

Keywords: lonely, alone

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the thoughts expressed herein Sir. In fact, all of us are alone in one way or the other. And let's not interfere with others' happiness and energetic thoughts by our own woes and tensions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jitendra for concurrence with the message of the Post.. You said very much right.. There is infinite difference between the feelings.. Lonely and alone.. That's what is brought out here.. Once again thanks and best wishes!

      Delete