Tuesday, April 4, 2017


NO DOUBT, 
THE SIX ENEMIES SURE KEEP ME OFF FROM THE DIVINE PATH! 

The rich man used to conduct elaborate Pujas at home on every occasion and great dignitaries used to participate in the Pujas and bless him.. In the process, he used to constantly drive his people complete their respective activities for each Puja to make it a great success.. 

The friend who happened to visit him on each occasion used to see a Stranger waiting near his house.. Surprised, on a day he asked the Stranger why he was there.. The Stranger smiled and said, 

"I too want to enter the house and bless the man.. But he had narrowed down the path for me to reach him through his constant 
Expanding interest (desire), 
Superior thinking (pride) and 
Adamant approach (anger) 
all along in his life.. I am stuck here!" 

"Who are you?" 
"I am God!" 

The man who did not have so many riches too used to pray to God on every occasion to bless him saying, 
"I don't want all those many things of life you gave to others.. Let me continue my small life with minimum growth so that I would never be looked down by my near and dear in this life!" 

The friend who happened to visit him on each occasion used to see a Stranger waiting near his house.. Surprised, on a day he asked the Stranger why he was there.. The Stranger smiled and said, 

"I want to enter the house and bless the man.. But he had narrowed down the path for me to reach him through his constant 
Craving to be in his cocoon and not come out (attachment), 
Dissatisfaction with what he has (greed) and 
Comparison with the next man (envy) 
all along in his life.. I am stuck here!" 

"Who are you?" 
"I am God!" 

Keywords: 
six, enemies

No comments:

Post a Comment