Tuesday, October 19, 2021

TRULY ACTIONS ALONE SPEAK MAX; EVERYTHING ELSE LESS!


In the beginning, man prayed to Good Spirit and Good Spirit appeared.. Man said,

"I've 6 enemies within and you ever advise that actions from my end ultimately matter..

Give me a boon so that whenever one of the 6 enemies over rides me, I'll be temporarily immobilized and I can't do a wrong action. When the effect of enemy vanishes, I'll be back to my actions..

That way, I can never do wrong actions in my life!"

"Do you really want such a boon? I doubt it's effectiveness!"

Good Spirit queried..

"Please give me the boon and I'll do wonders in life!"

Man said..

Good Spirit Blessed man and from the next moment the boon started working in man..

Time passed, Yes.. Man couldn't do a wrong action further to that but nothing more too happened..

At length man got bored with the working of boon and on a day, prayed to Good Spirit to take away the boon and let normal alone work..

Good Spirit instantly did that and further conveyed that in,

PHOTO CLICK!

And man continued life thus beyond!

Keyword: ACTIONS

2 comments: