Wednesday, October 20, 2021

THE 5TH ENEMY OF MINE. . WHAT'S IT LIKE?


The 5 enemies of man could not over power man as man decided to lead a totally disciplined life..
  • "I tried max to establish myself in him but he is not looking at me at all!"
Said Desire helplessly..
  • "I poked him reminding how others are thinking low of him but he is not caring for me at all!"
Said Anger simmering within..
  • "I cautioned him on the dangers of not storing sufficient monies for future but he is not listening to me at all!"
Said Greed looking lost..
  • "I reminded him how he can rule others with his capacities but he is not bothered at all!"
Said Arrogance fuming..
  • "I brought out many comparisons with the next man but he is not paying attention to me at all!"
Said Jealousy seriously..

As they were muttering thus helplessly not able to overpower man, they saw some one waving at them sitting on the shoulders of man coming towards them. As the man came nearer, they noticed their left out friend happily sitting on him and going..

"Hello, dear! What's this? How could you so easily ride this man? He is a tough nut to crack!"

"That's my expertise.. Where you 5 utterly failed, I could succeed!"

"How?"
  • "Ref
PHOTO CLICK
  • And there alone, I could root myself firmly within man!"
Said Delusion with a cunning smile..

Keywords: 5TH, ENEMY

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, Tomichan Matheikal.. Delusion in me often misguides me saying that I am achieving something in this life.. As long as this works in me which is almost impossible to escape with mundane life, the ever better path is to doubt my own perceptions and thus keep my mind as open as possible.. Thanks for the critical comment here!

      Delete
  2. True, delusion often succeeds where others fail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly confirmed, Acharya.. Thanks for the appreciation..Wishes!

      Delete