Sunday, November 7, 2021

TEN DIFFERENT PROBLEMS, ONE SURE SOLUTION!

"Sir! You manage so well the workforce.. What's the secret?"

"Dear! Treat your workforce with a feeling that all are equal at work, get the best output from them!"

"He tells so easily.. All this will not work..

Okay.. Let me be Authoritative everywhere; it'll do wonders!"

It showed results but with a remark from the Higher Management that he should be Soft in all dealings..

"Okay, let me be Diplomatic everywhere; it'll do wonders!"

It showed results but with a remark from the Higher Management that he should be Plain in all dealings..

"Okay.. Let me be Incentive Giver everywhere; it'll do wonders!"

It showed results but with a remark from Higher Management that he should be a Careful Spender in all dealings..

"Okay.. Let me be with that Equal Feeling what my Senior was saying all the time everywhere and see what wonders it'll do!"

Now it's not the Higher Management that said anything; he himself was made 'Zero' in his work area..

"Sir! At least my Philosophies worked to some extent in my area whereas your Philosophy utterly failed!"

"Dear! When I said equal, it never meant 1:1..

Nature's Ever Philosophy is..

All are equal in a Broader Way
But
Each is Different when Narrowed Down..
You have to respect that
ORIGINALITY
As well as those
DIFFERENCES
Of your people at work..

That way,
  • As a Boss, be Authoritative where needed..
  • As a Manager, be Diplomatic where needed..
  • As a Result Oriented Person, be Incentive Giver where needed.. And beyond
  • Whatever, wherever needed..
But all along

AS A HUMAN, BE HUMBLE EVERYWHERE!

Keyword: WORK

2 comments:

  1. Dealing with human beings is never easy as each one is unique...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. Rightly said, Rajeev.. That's why my Post covers the end management technique..'Whatever, wherever needed!' As I manage thus, it sure produces certain result but never more nor for long time unless I all along stick wholly to the last statement of my Post.. Thanks for the critical comment here.. Love it!

      Delete