Wednesday, November 10, 2021

THE FUNNY STORY OF 'A MIRACLE!'

A man talking on phone on a day.. 
    • "Sir, I submitted all the documents required. One day, there was a promise that it would be done. I went there with lot of hope but the person was on leave..
    • Another day, the same hope was there and the man was there too. But he referred me to some other person who was not in station on that day..
    • I waited.. That man came back and wanted some time to answer me. And it's a week since he told me that! 
      • How nice it would be if one pays a little more attention and cares for the man at the receiving end. Really a sad situation.. 
      A MIRACLE ALONE SHOULD DO THIS!"

      The same man talking on phone the next day..
      • “Hello.. Yes, Please.. Speaking.. You are? .... OK, what's the matter?...... Yes, yes.. I told you clearly yesterday that your job needs one week time. And why do you ring up now? 
      • Yes! Our Rules may say two working days. But that's only on paper. Actually there'll be so many other issues never seen by the Rule Maker. That's why it takes time.. 
      • You see, we too are humans and there is a limit for us. I'm already struggling with many problems here and you are adding your problem. Don’t waste my time now like this. I've to check all the things before okaying your issue. It may take more time.. 
      • Please wait.. And don’t disturb me again and again in my busy hours. Keep the phone down and wait till you hear from me..
      A MIRACLE TOO CAN'T DO THIS!"

      Keyword: MIRACLE

      No comments:

      Post a Comment