Wednesday, November 24, 2021

THE MESSAGE THAT MADE ME ATTENTIVE NEXT MOMENT!



"Oh!
What a never ending heavy rain? 
Wind is hitting left and right from all directions..
The Earth appears filled with water and water only..
The Environment next to me is totally boisterous..
Why not take the day off from my work, sit comfortably in front of 
Fire Place
Warm up and relax myself in between munching some tastiest crackers?"

Thus were running my thoughts as I was feeling lazy to get up from bed.. 
Suddenly, there was a 
FLASH
 From Skies..

"When We,
THE GOD OF WATER
THE GOD OF WIND
THE GODESS EARTH
THE GOD OF SPACE 
Are doing endless work for certain balance and good  to happen in Nature around you,
Do you want to take the day off from your active work and rest in addition making
THE GOD OF FIRE
Work for you for your comfort 
Unless We hint at you,
"Stay home and be doing those works that keep you and your surroundings safe?"

Keyword:
MESSAGE

4 comments: