Thursday, November 25, 2021

THE IRONY OF LIVING TOGETHER!

  • "The price of this my Apartment goes around.... but none of the residents want to sell their flats..
  • No 1 class facilities are here in respect of 24 hr water supply, sanitation and electricity with DG back up..
  • Step out of the Complex, you are into the main road and name the item, it's available at a stone's throw..
  • 10 yrs after occupation too the building stands as the one made yesterday!
Come, I booked the cab.. We can go for some outing.. Oh! The cab is late.. Shh..  What to do? Okay.. Yeah.. He has come finally.. What dear? You were late by solid 15 mts.. Was it difficult to locate our Apartment?"

"No.. Sir! Some problem.. Sir! How can I forget this Apartment?
  • I used to bring sand, cement, bricks and other construction materials regularly to the Complex in my lorry..
  • When water was in shortage, I brought drums of water from outside..
  • Transporting in and out the workers was my other job..
  • We worked with full dedication for a year here and moved on to the other construction sites!"
Presently I shifted to Cab driving.. And today, I am late because I had to shift my residence!"

"What for?"

"Sir!

  • The house was too small and the owner started demanding higher rent.. 
  • Further he was not ready to repair the roof leaking problem.. 
  • 2 days before our shifting, he cut off the water and power supply to the house.. 
  • Presently, I shifted to a near by similar house and I've yet to see the problems there!"
    Keywords: LIVING, TOGETHER

    No comments:

    Post a Comment