Thursday, November 18, 2021

TRUE MENTAL PEACE.. WHERE IT LIES?

The Great Saint said,

  • "Our problems in the world have to be resolved in a similar way we remove a thorn with a thorn!" 

I'm very much living in this world and my senses are constantly interacting with specific worldly elements which I like out of an inherent ease with me in being so..

The powerful senses indirectly make me avoid doing my bounden duties exact to point as that action needs a certain attention from me making me forego the ease the senses promise.. 

And my mind under the influence of these senses strengthens my thinking saying, 

  • 'Relax.. You are not eternally running  away from your duties. Just a few moments you are away.. That's it!' 

And make me constantly develop my own justification for avoiding

DOING THE RIGHT

In the situation. This attitude of mine is 

THE THORN LIKE

Gone deep in me causing endless mental stress in me jeopardizing my inner peace whatever brave or smiling face I may put up!

Here, closing my eyes and stopping temporarily certain interactions with the world under the name of stress relieving exercises can never produce the true result unless basically I correct my thinking like,

  • I do my assigned works of life as per my 'Dharma' in the best known way to me ready to take up the insults and rebukes targeted at me in the process with a smile..

No doubt, prima facie 

THE NEW THORN LIKE

In my life! 

As my life moves thus, the new thorn works exactly against the old thorn minimizing the conflict in my life with certain 

CERTAIN SURE PEACE

Restored..

The 'Rest' of course, is truly in the Hands of God and a sincere 'Prayer' to the Almighty at the end of the Day completes the process!

This post is part of Blogchatter's CauseAChatter'
https://www.theblogchatter.com/causeachatter

Keywords: MENTAL, PEACE

6 comments:

  1. We should do our best and the rest in the hands of God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said, Anuradha Sowmyanarayanan.. That spirit for ever retains the Peace in our life.. Thanks for the appreciation.. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Satish for the appreciation.. Love the comment!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Gaurav for concurrence on the message of the Post and appreciation.. Love it!

      Delete