Thursday, December 9, 2021

BELIEVING.. WHAT'S IT TRULY?


"It's better, believe an unknown person rather than the established known ones. Fed up with these known devils!"
  • "It's never right to believe unknown people. Rather believe even non trustworthy but known.. A known devil is better than an unknown one!"
"Any unknown devil would be better than these established devils!"
  • "You'll come to know the depth when a covered up devil starts working against you!"
"What max an unknown man can do in the worse scenario than what these known devils can't do?"
  • "You shouldn't change the attitude because you are fed up.. Believe in yourself. That's enough.. Wonders happen!"
"No great wonders.. Only thunders everywhere!"

The wise man mused..

"Alas! How these people interpret
THE SACRED ART OF BELIEVING
And make their lives miserable..

Believing is the art where
I wholly believe myself
And with that belief
Start believing people around me
As per gradation of my relationship with them
All along care from me working everywhere..

Thus in time, I
Start believing less my own earlier decisions
Adding broader outlook there
Simultaneously believing the other man a little more
With active checks on the anvil
And finally start mastering
The art of 
BELIEVING HUMANITY AS ONE
Seeing myself lesser and lesser important there
And thus 
ETERNALLY RISE IN LIFE!"

Keyword: BELIEVING

4 comments:

  1. It's becoming tougher and tougher to believe ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When certain basic ethics lack in me, no doubt it is difficult for others to believe me but the same thing when applied to me in believing a man with ethics lacking, there are 2 ways in front of me.. Avoid the man in total or interact carefully but with as much less remorse feeling.. The post talks on that and at one stage I should start doing that as I can't change the world and neither adjusting and living under slavery nor escaping myself to become a loner are the right solutions.. Thanks for the good comment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete